Jul 22, 2010

Pampered Chef


So I just hosted a pampered chef party and got so many new things to add to my kitchen and cooking/baking experience. Love new kitchen stuff!

3 piece stainless steel mixing bowls, with lids
Trifle dish- can't wait to make a trifle dessert
Food chopper, I will use to make Payton's baby food
Green color coated Chef's knife and Utility knife with blade covers
Handy scraper, to scrape things off the cutting board
Master Scraper silicone spatula
Citrus & Basil Rub, Chipotle Rub, Smokey Barbecue Rub and Sweet Cinnamon Sprinkle
Chef's Tongs
Mix & Chop, good to brown hamburger with
I also got a bbq grill cleaning brush and metal skewer set
Ohh and I forgot to add the wonderful wine bottle opener to the picture, I've had a little crappy one for way too long (Its the one you gave to me Jessie)

All for $70! I had great sales so great discounts!
Love it all!

1 comment:

  1. Nice haul! I went to a PC party at a neighbor's house but couldn't justify the cost of stuff. I really like the food chopper though - I was able to test it out at the party with some walnuts. It's fun.

    ReplyDelete