Nov 21, 2011

Honey-Mustard Salmon

Celebrating my 100th post! It's a good one too, you must try it!

2 salmon fillets, I always get boneless and skinless
1 tbsp butter
1 tbsp brown sugar
2 tbsp dijon mustard
1 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp honey
olive oil

In a small bowl combine butter and brown sugar, microwave a few seconds til blended together. Add in brown sugar, dijon mustard, soy sauce and honey. Whisk til smooth. In a skillet, heat up olive oil over medium heat. Add in salmon fillets, lightly brown each side for a few minutes. Transfer into an olive oiled baking dish and bake at 400 10-15 minutes or until they flake easy with a fork but before white solids start to form on top of salmon. I personally like my salmon a little more dried out and less fishy tasting so I over cook mine.
Once plated, brush on honey mustard sauce. I served this with asparagus and rice.

No comments:

Post a Comment